DownloadHUB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blender ball Game

Badddness
    Badddness
    Administrator

Blender ball Game Empty Blender ball Game

Post  Badddness Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:25 pm

this summer... or july 4th, i made a game following this tutorial using blender. Its just a little game thats really boring and has no point to it, but the point is that i used a 3D animation program to do it and it takes a while and is complicated.

Link

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50WI9DP8

its stupid but just download it (5 or so megabytes) and tell me what you think because it took me an hour to do it.

Controls are (the cameras at an angle so its hard to explain)
    up arrow - moves you up
    down arrow - moves you down
    left arrow - moves you left
    right arrow - moves you right
    space bar - jump

rolling into the green cylinder will reset you, and touching the black cone makes it disappear(still need to make it do somthing) all other objects are just run-in-to items. if you fall off the edge just exit and reopen it.

Pretty simple. you do not need blender to run this game (blender allows you to save it as a runtime, or a game) just click the ball game executible and your good.

once again thanks.

~Badddness~
    Voxtrot69
    Voxtrot69
    shi no numa

Blender ball Game Empty Re: Blender ball Game

Post  Voxtrot69 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:01 pm

haha sweet.
    Good for you! putting your infotech skills to work. Laughing
    I think imma screw around on blender, its a pretty cool program.
    Badddness
    Badddness
    Administrator

Blender ball Game Empty Re: Blender ball Game

Post  Badddness Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 am

it actually is really awesome, i mean, i saw Shrek, and thought"wow thats amazing how they make it" when really its pretty easy... well not pretty easy... easy to use interface i guess but shrek took 2000 terabytes(2million gb)but you get it. its fun and easy to use, and i suggest to anyone interested in graphics designing, or videogame making or 3D animation to check it out.

Link

thats the link to the download site for blender, as well as where the tutorials are located.

Blender is at version 2.49, and its always changing so some tutorials will be somewhat innacurate(pictures). Check it out because its really interesting.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:18 pm