DownloadHUB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyFF V13

Badddness
    Badddness
    Administrator

FlyFF V13 Empty FlyFF V13

Post  Badddness Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:39 pm

June 18, 2009 at 9AM PST, FlyFF V13 opened up to flyffers! New things like a couple system, and housing systems were set in place. Also, even better than anything else, until June 22, all servers will have 2x exp!!!!! Normally it would take me with some good beginner gears about 2 to 2 and a half hours to get to lvl 15, now it took me an hour!
    4 DAYS OF 2X EXP IS WICKED, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT AND START TODAY!!!

So, the housing system is pretty cool, all players getting a house and not having to pay for it. Yeah, you can even furnish it but here's the downside. Things for your home cost 10m each!!! With the tax rule, that's 12m!!!!! that's extreme for any player even rich ones. Plus they only last 30 days then they expire... like OMG what a waste.

Also a nice note, all cash shop clothing, clothing sets, and pets are permanently 30-40% off! which is always nice

Heres the link to the Flyff website
    Link

Thanks, and if you join(I highly recommend, even if its only for the four 2x exp days) I play on the server Mia and my IGN is PsySatan. Voxtrot69 also plays and his IGN is voxtrot69. Also note these IGN's are case sensitive.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:12 pm