DownloadHUB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Character Builds

Badddness
    Badddness
    Administrator

Flyff Character Builds Empty Flyff Character Builds

Post  Badddness Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey everyone, I'm going to post the common builds for flyff characters. Of course you can tweak the builds to your liking, these are only my suggestions from my experience. Also, there are many different paths you can take skill wise, so do whatever you really please. I will not post skill builds, because there are too many of them. PM me if you really want to know.

STA - adds to your defense, and also gives you more HP.
    STR - increases your weapon attack power (except for mages).
    INT - increases the mages attack power, your MP pool, and the length of buffs (assist/RM).
    DEX - makes you attack faster, and increases critical strike chance.

all stats have a base of 15
    ==============================================================================
    A vagrant is what you start out as at level 1. Until level 15 your a vagrant. They are weak, and have some skills that have no use in Flyff.

Builds:
    Full STR - good for fast leveling, but may have trouble with harder enemies due to low HP

STA - 15
    STR - all you points
    INT - 15
    DEX - 15

Full STA - Doing this build will make your character level soooo slowly. I do not recommend this build

STA - All your points here
    STR - 15
    INT - 15
    DEX - 15

Balanced - This is good for those that are more on the safe side. Balanced STR and STA

STA - 30
    STR - 30
    INT - 15
    DEX - 15

Once you hit level 15, you can choose to become:
    an Assist(healer class or fighting class)
    a Mage(magic user)
    a Mercenary(fighter class)
    or an Acrobat(archer or fighter class)

Of course, i cant make this perfect because i don't have one of every type at level 121.
    ==============================================================================
    an Assist is a buffer and healer class RM. They buff others and themselves with, well buffs that add stats, and other things. They can also choose BP, which is a 1v1, PvP, or PvM. Also, an AOE BP which smack the ground and damage enemies on groups.

at level 15 you become an Assist.

Builds:
    AOE - smack the ground and damage enemies in that radius. Very fast levelers at low levels, but slow down considerably later on.

STA - all points
    STR - 40
    INT - 15
    DEX - 15

PvP, PvM, 1v1.

STA - 40 (may want to put some more points into here)
    STR - rest of points
    INT - any amount for buffs
    DEX - 15

RM - They follow people and heal/buff them. Pretty easy at level 35+ as you power level with people 19 levels above you for mass exp.

STA - 40 or more
    STR - 15
    INT - all your points here
    DEX - 15

MORE TO COME GOT TIRED AND WILL POST MORE LATER!!!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 pm